Barbaresco DOCG, Pio Cesare, Piemonte, Italy, 2015 100% Nebbiolo. 35% of the wine is then aged in mid-toasted French oak (a third new) for 30 months. The remaining 65% spends three years in 20 to 50 hectolitre casks This vintage...
Barbera d'Alba, Pio Cesare, Langhe DOC, Piemonte, Italy, 2018 100% Barbera aged in medium-toasted French oak barriques (25%) and 20-50 hectolitre casks (75%) for 11 months. Aromas of blackberries, plums and ripe berry fruit with a...
Magister Cantina di Nizza
Barbera d Asti Superiore Magister 2017 This wine has aromas of plums and cherries and hints of dried fruit from the ageing process. The wine has a rich and supple palate with a refreshing acidity and high concentration of flavours.