Maison Louis Latour

Beaune Blanc Louis Latour 2018


Current stock: 18

Beaune Blanc Louis Latour, Côte de Beaune, Burgundy, 2018 

Grape: 100% Chardonnay, handpicked fruit, 30 year old vines, chalk/limestone hillside vineyards overlooking the town of Beaune. Malolactic fermentation in barrel with 8-10 months ageing in French oak (10% new).

White Beaune wines only contribute 5% of the region's production. The remaining 95% is red.

The unique terroir and traditional oak barrels ageing produce a wine with an elegant bouquet, which is rich and thick in body displaying a generous buttery fruit character. It is well balanced and has a crisp acidity and a long finish.

Drink with shellfish, fish and cheese.

Why buy from us?

Great Deals. We have no minimum order, you can buy just one bottle at our competitive prices however the more you buy the more you save. We package our wines in singles, threes, sixes and twelves for delivery by our carriers. So, to save money and the environment on delivery, when you buy six bottles of still or sparkling wine* you save 6% and when you buy a dozen bottles of still wine or sparkling wine* or more you save 10%. Delivery. Local Delivery: Free for Orders over £50, otherwise £4.95 Mainland UK: Free for Orders over £90, otherwise £6.95 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Our simple refund and returns policy. Payment Security. We use the leading secure online payment provider, so your details and payments are always safe as they can be. Customer ratings. See what our customers say about us.

Producers sometimes change their packaging and blends without informing us. If you are after a particular bottling or label design that is in the image please check with us before placing your order.

* Currently spirits, en primeur, Champagne, selection cases and fortified wines are excluded from the offer. The offer applies to each bottle ordered not bottle equivalent. We are adding wines all the time to this offer so if you see yours is not included please just let us know and will we add yours to the deal as a priority.

Normally ships same day if ordered before 12pm.