Lanson was founded in 1760 by a magistrate François Delamotte. He was succeeded by his son Nicholas-Louis in 1798 and formed a partnership with Jean-Baptiste Lanson, who, in 1837, gave the company the name of Lanson et Cie. The company focused, as it still is today, on exporting champagne to foreign markets. By the late 19th century, Lanson was supplying champagne by royal appointment to the courts of the United Kingdom, Sweden and Spain. Lanson still remains a purveyor of champagne to the British Royal Family and displays the coat of arms of Elizabeth II on its bottles.
No products found.
Subscribe to our newsletter!