Frazier's Wine Merchants Competition Rules
When we hold a competition these are the general rules that apply.
- The competition(s) is(are) open to UK residents only.
- In relation to the prize draw, the prize winner(s) will be chosen at random by an independent judge from all qualifying entries.
- Prize details will be announced on www.frazierswine.co.uk.
- Winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the relevant closing date and names of winners are available by sending an SAE to Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. Stirling Road Shirley Solihull West Midlands B90 4NE up to one month after the closing date of the relevant promotion.
- The winners are required to notify Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. of the acceptance of their prize within 14 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable,Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
- Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid.
- UK residents are only eligible for receiving a prize, excluding employees of the promoter, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability and confirmation by Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd..
- No purchase of any kind is necessary to enter the competition.
- The prize can not be swapped for cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- The prize must be taken within a month from when the prize is accepted.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any of these terms and conditions (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond John Frazier Limited reasonable control.
- Promoter: Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. Stirling Road Shirley Solihull West Midlands B90 4NE.
- The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the promotion.