Patria Nueva Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Vina Requingua, Curicó Valley, Chile, 2018
100% Cabernet Sauvignon. 85% of the wine was aged on its lees for six months in contact with French oak and micro-oxygenation; the remaining 15% was aged for eight months in French and American oak barrels.
Intense nose of dark cherry, strawberry, cedar and liquorice. A juicy and round on the palate with firm tannins that combine well with dark fruits, prunes and roasted nuts with toasty finish.
Great with roasted short ribs with aromatic spices.
Why buy from us?
We personally select all our products to offer you the best quality and value we can find.
Great Deals. The more wine you buy the more you save.
Delivery. Local Delivery: Free for Orders over £50, otherwise £4.95 Mainland UK: Free for Orders over £90, otherwise £6.95
120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Our simple refund and returns policy.
Payment Security. We use the leading secure online payment provider, so your details and payments are always safe as they can be.
Producers sometimes change their packaging and blends without informing us. If you are after a particular bottling or label design that is in the image please check with us before placing your order.
If, like many people, you enjoy drinking great value wines, searching out something a little bit different from the mass market, or maybe you consider yourself to be a fine wine connoisseur, you'll want to receive all the latest and greatest news from Frazier's. Sign up, and you'll hear about fantastic new wines the moment they arrive in store, get extra special offers sent direct to your inbox, and simply be "in the know" about all things wine related. Subscribe to our newsletter!Add a valid email address below & click subscribe. Maybe you'll even earn yourself a FREE corkscrew.