Welcombe Hills The Owners - Chris and Jane Gallimore
Welcombe Hills vineyard was established in 2001. An initial area of half an acre was planted with Pinot Noir together with Dornfelder and Bacchus. Vines take three years to establish themselves so, apart from a small crop in 2002, the first harvest was taken to Three Choirs vineyard near Newent to be bottled in 2003. The vineyard was extended in May 2003 with a second planting of 1200 more vines, and again in 2006 where the third parcel has in part been trained on Geneva Double Curtain.