We’re dedicated to your total satisfaction, but if there is something you think we can improve, please do get in touch.
Our terms of trade change depending on our relationship with you. If you are ordering wine online please see here. For En Primeur sales see here. Occasionally we run competitions and the rules are available here.
All wines and spirits are duty paid and prices include VAT unless stated.
Making a purchase
It couldn’t be easier. Just browse our catalogue, click on any items you want to buy and put them into your basket. When you’re done, click on order now or the number next to the trolley in the top right hand corner then add the details we need to place your order.
We accept PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit and bank transfers or you can pay us direct if you come and collect your order. Unfortunately, we can’t deliver to PO boxes.
You confirm by placing an order that you are of the legal for purchasing alcohol in this country (18), and in your country if purchasing from outside the UK.
We never substitute products without your say so.
The contract to purchase goods on this site is conditional on the product being shipped.
Condition of bottles
All our bottles are stored in ideal conditions. Due to their age, some bottles may have labels that are wine stained, torn or faded. If you’re not happy simply return for a full refund.
To cancel an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and quote your order number.
If the order has been dispatched, unfortunately we won’t be able to stop the delivery and the delivery charge can’t be refunded. You can refuse the delivery or return the goods for a refund subject to our returns policy.
If you refuse delivery we’re charged buy our courier, so we must pass this cost onto you. If you qualify for free delivery, we’ll charge you for the delivery service and return at cost. Charges for cancelled orders can be more than the advertised delivery price.
For details of our delivery service, click delivery.
Orders outside the UK
If your order is being sent outside the UK, you may be subject to customs charges in the destination country.
If you order an item that’s out of stock, or in our bonded warehouse, we’ll tell you as soon as possible and offer a provisional delivery date, or offer an alternative.
Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. shall not be liable for any consequential loss, expense or damage arising directly or indirectly from any defect or failure in the goods, or from their use or damage. We shall not be liable for any losses incurred in the delay or non-delivery of your wine.
To prevent injury or damage, take care when opening any bottle.
Copyright and intellectual property rights
You agree that the design, trademarks, logos and intellectual rights to all parts of this website belong to Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. and must not be used without our express permission. All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext and other links to the Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. website, other than to our home page, from their own website or from a third party site, without prior written consent.
All descriptions of the bottles on this website are the opinions of the company and it¹s employees. The company accepts no liability as to the nature of the content.
By providing your details on our website you consent to Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. maintaining, holding and using the information given. All data is stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you purchase or register with us, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
En Primeur prices are quoted under bond delivered to our bonded warehouse.
You will be invoiced for the goods on receipt of your order, subject to allocation and confirmation, and payment is due immediately.
Goods are shipped approximately 24 -36 months after the vintage for Bordeaux, and 12 months for Burgundy or Port, and stored in our bonded warehouse.
We’ll let you know when your goods arrive in England, and if you have them delivered they will incur shipment and delivery charges, duty at the current rate and VAT on the original purchase price of the wine.
Storage is free while in France, and once shipped we’re able to store the wine at our bonded warehouse in Buxton, Derbyshire. Any wines left in storage will incur a storage charge invoiced annually in advance.
If you want your wine in Magnums, Half Bottles or any other size, please let us know when you order.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0121 704 3415 or email email@example.com.
For advice on choosing a reputable wine merchant please see the advice on the wine and spirit trade associations website Investing in fine wines.
En Primeur Cancellations
Wines ordered en primeur can only be cancelled within 14 days of placing the order. A full refund of the purchase price of the wines will be given on receipt of formal notification in writing of cancellation of the order. Due to the unique nature of En Primeur sales we regret that orders cannot be cancelled after this time.
When we hold a competition these are the general rules that apply.
- The competition(s) is(are) open to UK residents only.
- In relation to the prize draw, the prize winner(s) will be chosen at random by an independent judge from all qualifying entries.
- Prize details will be announced on www.frazierswine.co.uk.
- Winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the relevant closing date and names of winners are available by sending an SAE to Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. Stirling Road Shirley Solihull West Midlands B90 4NE up to one month after the closing date of the relevant promotion.
- The winners are required to notify Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. of the acceptance of their prize within 14 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable,Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
- Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid.
- UK residents are only eligible for receiving a prize, excluding employees of the promoter, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability and confirmation by Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd..
- No purchase of any kind is necessary to enter the competition.
- The prize can not be swapped for cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- The prize must be taken within a month from when the prize is accepted.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any of these terms and conditions (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond John Frazier Limited reasonable control.
- Promoter: Frazier's Wine Merchants Ltd. Stirling Road Shirley Solihull West Midlands B90 4NE.
- The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the promotion.