Pio Cesare

Nebbiolo Pio Cesare, Langhe, Piemonte, Italy, 2017
Pio Cesare
Nebbiolo Pio Cesare 2017
Nebbiolo, Pio Cesare, Langhe DOC, Piemonte, Italy, 2017   100% Nebbiolo, hand-picked from a selection of family owned vineyards across the Langhe region, aged in...
Awaiting stock
Moscato d`Asti  DOCG, Pio Cesare, Piedmont,  Italy 2019
Pio Cesare
Moscato d`Asti DOCG Pio Cesare 2019
Moscato d`Asti DOCG, Pio Cesare, Piemonte, Italy 2019  100% Moscato from old vines in selected vineyards in Treiso and Trezzo Tinella unoaked. Aromas of stone fruit with citrus and...
Barbaresco DOCG, Pio Cesare, Piemonte, Italy, 2015
Pio Cesare
Barbaresco DOCG Pio Cesare 2015
Barbaresco DOCG, Pio Cesare, Piemonte, Italy, 2015  100% Nebbiolo. 35% of the wine is then aged in mid-toasted French oak (a third new) for 30 months. The remaining 65% spends...
Barbera d'Alba, Pio Cesare, Langhe DOC, Piemonte, Italy, 2018
Pio Cesare
Barbera d Alba Pio Cesare 2018
Barbera d'Alba, Pio Cesare, Langhe DOC, Piemonte, Italy, 2018  100% Barbera aged in medium-toasted French oak barriques (25%) and 20-50 hectolitre casks (75%) for 11 months...
Nebbiolo, Pio Cesare, Langhe DOC, Piemonte 2016
Pio Cesare
Nebbiolo Pio Cesare 2016
Nebbiolo, Pio Cesare, Langhe DOC, Piemonte, Italy 2016  100% Nebbiolo aged in medium-toasted French oak for 24 months: 20% in barriques, 80% in 20-50 hectolitre casks.  Intense...